Monday, January 17, 2011

It is too cold....

I feel the winter sludge. It hasn't been above 35 degrees in 2 weeks or so. That is far too cold to run outdoors in my opinion. I haven't been to the gym in months. And my eating habits leave a lot to be desired.  I went a head and preregistered for the on site (during my lunch) for Weight Watchers - it really helped last time, having the weekly weigh in and being held accountable for my weight in front of others really does make me think twice about what I am putting in my mouth.

I am also going to a four day work week until the end of March - I am hoping I can force myself out of bed extremely early on two of my four work days and head to the gym.  Me and mornings do not go well together but I have to give something somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog :) I am a twenty something girl trying to figure out life....

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11...