Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Breath....

The past twenty four hours has been an emotional roller coaster, complete with my very first official panic attack. I am over the stress, worry and heartache caused by adults who have nothing better to do than gossip. I am not sure what the next few weeks will unfold but I know that I am ready for pretty much anything, I think. I hope.

 I do know one thing, I have a pretty amazing man that had and will have my back no matter what.  I am afraid to post, afraid to say it out loud but I really do think the storm is dying down. I think. I hope.

3 comments:

  1. I know I texted you, but I just wanted to say here that I love you and that if there's anything I can do, please let me know. Looking forward to tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are dealing with people that have nothing better to do than cause others worries and anxiety.

    Cece

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog :) I am a twenty something girl trying to figure out life....

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11...