Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An update

After my last post, things have calmed down (is it bad that I don't want to type that for fear I just jinked myself?) ....

I interviewed for a new job, outside the University where I currently work - submitted resumes to the school district where Justin lives and had a follow up interview/presentation yesterday. I need to get Thank You cards out in today's mail and tidy up a few personal housekeeping issues before my long day of meetings.

I'm also fighting a really, really nasty cold. Poor Justin, I was feeling really bad last night and running a slight fever ( I know this because any sign of a fever and it makes me super emotional and very weepy), I was cooking dinner and literally lost it in the kitchen. I immediately took some Pain Reliever and Sudafed and tried to stop being such a whiner.

Justin's family is taking us to a German Food Buffet/Special Event - I am really excited and hope that the cold meds allow me to at least taste the food.

I am very hopeful that the past few days of interviews will lead to new opportunities, could you please say a prayer that something works out from all of this?  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog :) I am a twenty something girl trying to figure out life....

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11...