Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A few things...

  • My Pap is in the hospital, sadly, it isn't looking great. I got the message at 6:30 this morning. My plan is to go home Saturday, hopefully all will work out and that can still be the plan. If you will, say a prayer for him.
  • Apparently I am mean in my sleep, Justin came to bed after me last night and I guess I wasn't the nicest. I blame it on the nasty cold I have and the fact that I was sound asleep until he came in waking me up. I was then cold and had to pee. That would make anyone grumpy. I am going to try to be nicer in my sleep...sorry Babe.
  • Work is kicking my butt, I really needed a sick day today but came in anyways. I have meetings all day (starting at 10) and really can't afford to miss them. I am exhausted and feel that a good 16 hour sleep plus some NyQuil would help this cold disappear ... or at least help me feel better
  • I am officially moving in with Justin in June. 4.5 months. Seems like forever, until you start planning. I am driving him nuts. I keep making us do projects and start rearranging furniture only to get stressed out, upset and want to quit. He is being a great sport and really helping, but I feel like we are getting nowhere. His house is big but yet small, does that make sense? It is a nice size 2 bedroom with a full basement and attic. But it is an older house so the rooms are small. Plus I have tons of stuff, so doesn't he. It will be a fun four months, if he doesn't kill me first.
  • Haven't heard anything from the new job, again if you can will you say another prayer?
  • It is supposed to be in the single digit temparture wise this weekend. How many days till spring?
  • Only 2 more mornings until the weekend :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry things are rough. Prayers for your dad, the new job, and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog :) I am a twenty something girl trying to figure out life....

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11...