Thanks Tammi for hosting a fun way to remember the past year. :)
The object of the game is to highlight 3 things (good, bad, life changing, etc) that happened this past year month by month....
January 2010
I spent New Years in Seattle, Washington - Had an amazing time- My former boss was caught in a very nasty work/sex scandal with a student. It turned my office up-side-down
- My grandmother was put back into a nursing home
February 2010
We had MAJOR snow storms, all month.- I had my blog makeover
- I traveled to hear a band in a hellacious ice storm, got lost and froze all night - but it was worth it
March 2010
March Madness began - WVU won the Big East title, I made the trip to Syracuse with my brother and a friend to watch us clinch the Elite 8. I cried that night. It was an awesome night to be a Mountaineer.- My parents came to visit us, we celebrated my dad's birthday, went to a bball game and enjoyed being with each other.
- I booked my first solo flight to visit my cousin in Florida.
Went to a night baseball game to see the Reds in Pittsburgh. By the end of the game it was 20 degrees. I will no longer do night time April baseball games.- WVU lost in the Final Four
- Aimee and I vandalized her neighborhood with WVU flags. The neighbors really did love having new flags!
May 2010
Visited St. Lucie, Florida to see Scott, Jess and Jillian - swam with Manatees, Disney World and best of all laid on the beach- Started p90x
- Found my new apartment
June 2010
Moved into my lovely little two bedroom with an awesome farm view. 5 Min from work, close to everyone and such a huge step leaving behind my house and my college family- My Nanny passed away.
- Realized I was getting old when I couldn't sleep in past 7am
July 2010
Parents came up for another visit on the 4th - We visited and they hung out, I then went and spent the remainder of the weekend at Aimee's in the pool. Bliss- I started running, and actually loved it
- My TV caught on fire in my living room
August 2010
I turned 26...ughh, when did I get old? Celebrated with friends and family- My grandparents came up to visit me and see my new apartment, this is huge because they aren't the best travelers
- My brother lived with me ( for 3 weeks), I got a new room mate and started back to school all within a few days of each other
September 2010
WVU Football finally started - I went to my very first Statewide Sportsline - where I was first officially introduced to the love of my life ;)- The cutest boy I know came to Aimee's to hang out and have a fire. It was the first of many great nights together.
- I got my passport for upcoming girlcation
October 2010
Aimee and I went on a 10 day girlcation - we went to Niagara (Canada Side), Vermont, Adirondack, Bethel, Acadia, Bar Harbor and finally East Hartford - where the Mounties lost :(
- I celebrated Dougie's second birthday
- We became official.
November 2010
Thanksgiving, my favorite time of the year. I loved being with the family, eating a ton of food and just relaxing
- Summer came to visit me and we had such a great time
- I purchased a new vehicle - a 2010 Jeep Liberty
December 2010
- Spent the first Hanukkah and Christmas with the boy and his family
- I get to spend New Years Eve with a very handsome man
- Watched a very disappointing bowl game with Aimee and Jason

Sounds like a great year!
ReplyDelete